[Shorewall-devel] More on routing support in CVS

Tom Eastep teastep at shorewall.net
Mon May 16 06:59:44 PDT 2005

This morning, I have added a TEST column to /etc/shorewall/routes to
allow routing to be dependent on packet/connection marks. I have placed
the TEST column _before_ the INTERFACE column which means that this
change is not upwardly compatible. If you already have entries in
/etc/shorewall/routes, you will need to change them when you install the
latest version.

Sorry for the inconvenience but these things sometimes happen with
bleeding edge code.

I believe that by combining packet/connection marking with entries in
/etc/shorewall/routes, most scenarios involving multiple internet
connections can now be handled.

Washington USA  \ teastep at shorewall.net