[Shorewall-devel] odd line in current CVS for firewall

Ian! D. Allen idallen at idallen.ca
Wed May 18 11:03:04 PDT 2005

Tom Eastep wrote:
> It works fine

Well, yes, it "works"; but, it only works for that one loop and it
clobbers the list in the process.  I was thinking of "works" in the
more global sense of "works without unnecessary side-effects".  The more
readable version is also the more maintainable version - a double feature.
Thanks for the update.

I'm available for any grunt work needed to keep shorewall alive.
I speak very fluent shell script and halting dialects of iptables and iproute2.
I run a home net with dual ADSL lines.
I wrote this (referenced by Shorewall docs): http://idallen.com/dnat.txt
Just tell me what to do.

--