[Shorewall-devel] What is going on now?

Steve Herber herber at thing.com
Mon May 23 12:00:22 PDT 2005

I hope the efforts of people like Jerry give you the confidence to step
back to a last resort level of support instead of just stopping Shorewall
support.

It is tool late for lunch today.  Wednesday is bad for me.  When would
you like to get together for lunch?

Cheers!

--
Steve Herber	herber at thing.com		work: 206-221-7262
Security Engineer, UW Medicine, IT Services	home: 425-454-2399