[Shorewall-devel] Introductions

Terre Porter tporter at webpage-builders.com
Wed May 25 14:50:47 PDT 2005

Greetings everyone,
I'm interested in assisting with keeping shorewall alive and kicking while
Tom's on vacation. Enjoy it Tom!

Just wanted to say hi and offer my assistance. I can't offer a lot of time
atm, but I'm willing to offer some. I'm not a advanced Linux users, at lease
not yet. My skills are as a website developer mainly in php right now, other
skills are asp, vb, minor perl, html, mysql, mssql, etc.

>From what I've read, sourceforge is going to host the dev site and the
mailing lists. I've also noticed mentionings of site mirroring.

What else needs to be done? Let me know if and how I can assist.

Thanks
Terre