[Shorewall-devel] Shorewall development web site

Paul Gear pgear at redlands.qld.edu.au
Thu May 26 17:42:48 PDT 2005

Hi folks,

Last night and this morning i've hacked up a quick web site for
coordinating our development work based on Drupal (http://drupal.org).
 You can find it at:
	http://shorewall.dyndns.org

I've put a few ideas in there - feel free to use the comments or sign
up for an account and create your own pages (particularly in the two
books about development and web site work).  If you do sign up for an
account, please make the name the same as your shorewall.net account
if you have one.

I see this as a trial of how a dynamic documentation/web site might
work.  If there's anything you think is needed, please let me know and
i'll try to find a drupal module to do it.

A special plea: don't list this site on any high-traffic sites like
slashdot.  My ADSL connection won't handle it, and it will just get in
the way our work.

Regards,
Paul

--
Paul Gear, Manager IT Operations, Redlands College
38 Anson Road, Wellington Point 4160, Australia