[Shorewall-users] Problem with Static NAT.

Steve Herber herber at thing.com
Sat Jun 7 12:27:57 PDT 2003

Maybe someone could write up documentation for a two interface system with
multiple public IP addresses.  I have run into a few people with such a
need.  It would be great to point them directly to such an example.

	Thanks,

--
Steve Herber	herber at thing.com		work: 206-221-7262
Security Engineer, UW Medicine, IT Services	home: 425-454-2399