[Shorewall-users] cannot reach the apache server

Anthony Kong ahwkong2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 07:59:29 PDT 2003

Hi, Tom,

Thanks for the reply. Actually Ed has replied to me
with the same suggestion earlier, and I have verified
that it is the ISP who block the access. But I have
forgotten to include the list when I replied to Ed.
Sorry for that.

Never occur to me that an ISP may block the http port.
I thought smtp is the candidate due to spam... Thanks
for all assistance form the list.

Regards,

Anthony