[Shorewall-users] Fedora Core 3 / 2.6.9-1.667

Steven Frazier lists at futuresync.com
Sat Feb 12 20:05:52 PST 2005

That's strange.  I re-installed FC 3 after it didn't work, thinking I had my
updates screwed up somehow with yum and updates, when it failed the second
time, that's when I starting looking and then eventually joined the mailing
list.

I just edited my shorewall.conf

#IPTABLES=/sbin/iptables
IPTABLES=