[Shorewall-users] Re: [Not Subcribed] Two-Interface sample file version - 2.0.1

Joshua Banks syn_ack at comcast.net
Tue Mar 1 20:48:16 PST 2005

On Tuesday 01 March 2005 07:15 pm, Tom Eastep wrote:
> Tom Eastep wrote:
> > Thanks for ruining my day -- your &^%$# post was the first of a series
> > tht led to my "I'm out of here..." post (which of course you haven't
> > read because you don't even bother to subscibe to our happy list).
>
> Damn -- I knew I was going to be rude if I didn't ignore this list; and
> I was right...

My apologies. I wasn't trying to ruin your day Tom. I just didn't understand
what I was doing wrong. Very stupid mistake on my part. I was using "mv"
instead of "cp". I just got out of major surgery. I'm a little hazy and
grumpy myself. Thanks for your response. I apologize for the tone in my last
email. I wasn't trying to be rude but thought that maybe I wasn't specific
enough in my original post. I took your initial response the wrong way. I've
learned something knew today. Thanks.

I would join back up to the Mailing list but don't really see a need as I find
all of my answers in the Archives and documention. That's if I'm not on drugs
while reading the documentation. :p

L8r,
--
Joshua Banks