[Shorewall-users] Shorewall GUI Interface - Redux

samer Y. Azmy samer_symantec at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 6 08:50:02 PST 2005

Helo,

I totally agree on your point of view, but please let me add the following
1) Shorewall does not have a builting utility to examine log files, Although
log files in a firewall is very important thing - I agree there are alot of
third parties, but if we include that, will be very good thing
2) Why do not we do something like Mandrake MNF - It may be not a very good
idea, but we brain storm - I do not know on which license it is distributed,
but about about the idea in general

Thank you
Samer