[Shorewall-users] Outdated "bogon" filtering

Shawn Wright swright at sls.bc.ca
Fri Mar 18 09:09:36 PST 2005

Sorry if this is somewhat offtopic, but I'm interested in knowing how
many on the list either manage or have dealt with networks in the
following address blocks that have been recently assigned by ARIN:

58.0.0.0/24
59.0.0.0/24
69.0.0.0/24 through 72.0.0.0/24
82.0.0.0/24 through 88.0.0.0/24

We have recently changed ISPs and ended up with an address block in
the 72.x space, which is giving us significant problems in reaching other
sites due to outdated BOGON filters, etc. Please contact me off list if
you have any experience in this matter, as I suspect this is not really on
topic discussion for the list.

Thanks.
Shawn Wright, I.T. Manager
Shawnigan Lake School